Sunday, September 11, 2011

Faces -Diary Entry #6-

((this is scribbled as if after having just woken up. Quickly))

Tonight....I had a dream, more like a nightmare.

I woke up in a field, a dark stormy field with trees that reached up to the sky, I saw nothing but the trees. There....there was a thump and something inside me that wasn't my child. It was terrifying.
That heartbeat...I don't...gods why did I have this dream? Something over took me. It was smothering as if I were on Fel again but different in a way...

It told me "The paladin that resides in orgrimmar next to the fruit of life will bring darkness to what lives within you". It means to harm my child....then I....I saw the face. That damn face with...no face! Just a black mass with eyes...

It still haunts me...I want my husband here....someone to keep me safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment