Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Summer Vacation

The vacation is going along just fine. We've been showing the children some of the sights that Scynthe and I have both seen many times over but they are both seeming to enjoy it. It's a little more exhausting than I thought, chasing children all over the globe. Scynthe and I are sometimes too tired to think of anything but sleep in each hotel room we visit. I don't mind that at all,  because I do know that we dream of holding each other at night. I must admit that it's funny to wake up before him some mornings and see him sprawled out on the covers in almost nothing.

If only people could see him the way I do. I understand that there isn't the biggest fan club for him in the tribe. People that pass him just treat him with indifference because they think that he's cold and quiet...and a prude. In reality he is none of those things, he is sweet, loving, kind, gentle and passionate. He cares for his family and makes no fuss out of whose parentage is whose. It's like I see an entirely different man once we're alone together, but it doesn't bother me in the least. His reserved nature is nothing to be embarrassed about, it's just another part of who he is and I wouldn't change any part of my love for anything. It just creates a bigger mystery for those that do not know him I suppose. I wonder what would happen if he had more male companions around. From what I've seen he doesn't seem like the type to go drunkenly parading around town. You know...I've not really...seen him drunk. Mission for Posterity: Soon we'll test that factor.

He's waking up now, that hair...that smile of his when he wakes up. Oh it's to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment