Sunday, May 15, 2011

Misguided -Diary Entry #3-

I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. I really don't. I feel like I haven't gotten better as a person in the time that I've been in the Tribe and with Sam...

Take Norgoth, I told him I'd try to be with him with a little reluctance, but now that I see him struggling I think I'm developing some sort of feelings...but then there's this mage. I've met him only, what? Three days ago? And we've done nothing but fuck. I'm disgusted with myself. He's so beautiful, but he looks like...it's all just so damn confusing. I try to please Norgoth, but I feel like if he ever finds out then he'll take his own life. And Westel, I feel like he doesn't know, like he takes this bond we have for granted...or that I'm taking it for more than it's worth.

I just wish that voice would tell me what to do with my life again. It talked to me once before, why not now? What could I do to get it to talk to me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment