Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Surprise -Diary Entry #4-

I....I think. I can't believe what happened last night. I'm still wondering if it even happened at all.

I love Talil...I know I do, but Westel. Westel, Westel, Westel! Something still burns in me for Westel. Last night I think only proved that. Why it happened I don't know, but it chills me to the bone to think that it did. Is it that I'm still not ready to settle down like I thought? Why do I have both of these strong feelings? It kills me on the inside that these feelings conflict. That one taste though, I suppose it is enough to sate me. Maybe.

Norgoth forgave me, but he's still kind of a danger to Talil especially since Ilati showed his face. He scares me, but he also intrigues me. How can two people reside in the same body? No I know they aren't two people, but how far under the surface does he lie? How do I know that Talil isn't just a facade sometimes? I'll find out soon enough.

Eugh, I wish my stomach would quit acting up. I need to start eating better.

No comments:

Post a Comment