Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Closer

I feel like I'm all put together, like I know where I'm going and that everything....everything is going to turn out alright. Then there are times where I feel like I'm just living through another charade. I thought that things were going to turn out alright with Talil...that was far from true.

My sun, my light. I can't hurt like that again...It's distrust that hurt me.

I've been nothing but faithful to you, while I can't truly say the same about others...I've done nothing but tell you the truth at every point in turn and something in me makes me think that you're just going to leave no matter how much I believe that it will work out for good.

I know though that I have my child, he or she will be a constant that I must focus on, my happiness will take a backseat until I can give it what it wants.

I better sleep now, I hear that it's just about the last that I'll get.

No comments:

Post a Comment