Friday, November 11, 2011

Love

In the past I've always considered myself as a person who gave into lust. When my parents died I lusted for the rapid powers to avenge their deaths. So I chose the dark powers that came from fel energies. I've fallen for many men and given myself to others so freely....Now that I look back on myself perhaps it was that I had no respect after what I had done to my body as I gave it over to the dark. One in particular I'm still not proud of to this day...Damned Vhelrillon. I didn't have any respect and then I just grew to expect it of myself to fall for such casual lusts.

There were a few that were not casual...they were uplifting and friendly as well as sensual. I feel that they helped me grow as... well...I helped them to.

I thought that I knew what love was...I thought I had with Talil, but this time...this one man stopped me from being with another just because he was on my mind. I didn't have the power or the heart to do that to him. I love him and...he says that he's going to raise my child with me as his own....That, I can't explain how beautiful that feels. The love that I feel simply bursts out of my chest for him. Every moment we're close I feel that I don't have to explain anything because in some ways it feels like we are one with the same experiences through another's eyes.

I hate to be mushy like this, maybe it is the hormones. I just believe that this one...this one won't make me hurt. If he did hurt me though, that might just be enough to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment