Thursday, October 27, 2011

Death

It's strange. I have never felt more afraid in my life. They executed Goldsun tonight.

I have seen death, even committed murder for the sake of anger. I have no idea why I cried. No..no I know why I cried. I was involved...I weep for my own honor, even though I wasn't there the night that all of this happened...I had attended one of the skull's meetings...I could have been given away...
My child is in danger now for my stupid actions. I must become a better person for him. I don't know if I'll ever be able to give up fel magics, that will always be my weakness. I will try though, to be responsible with it.

I wonder who else was there. Which of my brother's and sisters might fall?

What is going to happen next?

I feel so helpless yet there is support...

No comments:

Post a Comment